(Another rainy weekend...)I always think weekend is a perfect time to hang out and trying out new restaurant with friends. After one week working or studying, I think everyone deserved to have a good time on the weekend, some might opt to play games with friends, doing sport or other things according to their hobby. As for me, I opt to eat good foods and visit nice places on weekend to refresh my mind and to find my kind of happiness!So, on that rainy weekend, me and my friends decided to meet u
(Another rainy weekend...)

So, on that rainy weekend, me and my friends decided to meet up in one of the famous burger joints in Senopati, Three Buns. I have to say burger is a kind of food that is loved by many people. It's a delicious and simple food that can be eaten by children, teenagers or adults.The place itself is stunningly cool and unique, I felt like I was warped to another country when I entered the restaurant. (lol!) The place was bright, cozy and gives off homey feeling, I love how they decorate the whole restaurant, it is indeed a masterpiece! Though it was raining hard that day, luckily it was still bright when we arrived at the restaurant, so I could get a good lighting for my photo!

Without further ado, let's get started with the foods review!

Naughty Fries (IDR 45k)
Naughty Fries
The Naughty Fries is a french fries topped with béarnaise sauce, beef chili, crispy shallots and parmesan cheese. The moment I tried it, I instantly fell in love with this Naughty Fries, frankly speaking, I freaking love this Naughty Fries! The fries was crispy and perfectly cooked, the béarnaise sauce and parmesan cheese did a great job in elevating the taste without overpowering the whole dishes and the crispy shallots was delicious and moreish. It was super duper delicious and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this menu to all of you! You really have to try their Naughty Fries if you come to Three Buns!House Fries (IDR 35k)House Fries is basically french fries topped with crushed herb salt. The fries was cooked until it reached a perfect level of crispness. It was delicious, a little bit salty, and it was a perfect companion for burger. (you could never miss fries when you eat burger, right?)

Honky-Tonk (IDR 100k)
Honky-Tonk
I have been a huge fan of burger with fried chicken and so is this Honky-Tonk! It consists of a little bit burnt buns, soy milk fried chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, hot sauce and den miso mayo. Unexpectedly, this Honky-Tonk burger was spicier than Burning Man burger, I guess the spiciness from the chili sauce was far stronger that the roasted jalapeno.
Honky-Tonk
The fried chicken was delicious, tender and a little bit crispy although I couldn't feel any soy milk taste on the fried chicken. Overall, the burger was pretty delicious although I know I wouldn't be able to finish this all by myself because of the super spicy sauce.

Overall, it was a nice visit to Three Buns, I have to say the foods price aside the burger was pretty affordable and reasonable considering it is located in Senopati. I know many people will say that the price was quite high compared to other burger joints in Jakarta, but it was worth to try in my opinion. After all, it is nice to have a lunch or dinner in a great ambiance once in a while, right?
Taste