Pretty and good and possibly one of the least expensive original Japanese beef bowl places around. Only got a Creamy Beef Bowl (35k++) and it was good. The beef was fresh and the rice was extensive and really good. The dish itself is nice since we can put chili as much as we like. The beef is tender and the rice is not too salty nor oily so I suppose it's quite a light and healthy dish that is suitable when you don't want to eat heavy meal before sleep.  The place is quite spacious and quite bus

The place is quite spacious and quite busy for lunch.

Yoshinoya is a Japanese quick serve restaurant that was established in 1899. Its specialty is "Gyu Don", Japanese for Beef Bowl. Gyu Don is a very popular dish in Japan, but not as famous as Yoshinoya. The popularity of Yoshinoya has also crossed continents. It's present in major cities across the globe such as Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines and is big cities in the USA such as New York, Los Angeles, San Diego and Las Vegas to name a few.

I'll be back to try some of their other dishes. Their menu is huge and they have PICTURES. As a newbie to Japanese food, I'm very visual so those help a ton.
Taste