2016-02-12 52 views
After dinner, we went to BlackBall at Sutos for some dessert. BlackBall is originated from Taiwan, they sell authentic Taiwanese dessert and bubble tea. In Indonesia, they have several branches nationwide, including in Surabaya. Currently, they have two shops at Sutos and Galaxy Mall.BlackBall Signature - IDR38,800grass jelly ice, grass jelly, taro and sweet potato balls, taro and sweet potato Q, pearls, red beanCan't decide what to order? Just order this signature dessert and you'll get everyth
BlackBall Signature
BlackBall Signature - IDR38,800
Can't decide what to order? Just order this signature dessert and you'll get everything in one bowl! I suggest you not to finish this bowl alone, coz your mouth will get tired easily of chewing. I love chewy stuffs, so this dessert totally suits me. It's not too sweet and refreshing.
Rating: 8/10

Verdict
I will come back to BlackBall for their dessert only since I've tried their bubble drink before and didn't really like it. The dessert is more varied than the drink, you should really go for their dessert rather than their drink.
Taste