2016-02-19 69 views
I've been attracted to this restaurant for a time, coz its colorful appearance is just irresistibly cute. Finally, I got to try eating here. In Surabaya, Thai to Me has 2 outlets at Tunjungan Plaza and Supermal Pakuwon Indah. The outlet at Supermal is a bit more crowded than TP.Original Tea - IDR10,000The tea was tad too sweet for my likingRating: 6/10Signature Thai Tea - IDR17,000Although I couldn't taste any difference from normal milk tea, this one was still refreshing.Rating: 7/10BBQ Chicken
Iced Tea
Original Tea - IDR10,000
The tea was tad too sweet for my liking
Rating: 6/10
Iced Thai Tea
Signature Thai Tea - IDR17,000
Rating: 7/10

BBQ Chicken on Rice - IDR35,500
This looks like nasi campur doesn't it? The BBQ sauce lacked of kick, but I enjoyed the chicken, which was tender and generously given.
Rating: 8/10
Since there's not a lot Thai restaurants in Surabaya, Thai to Me can be one alternative place to eat Thai food. The service is friendly and the food is reasonably priced too.
Taste