Tristar is one of the most affordable, traditional, old - style Chinese restaurant in Surabaya and has a very delicious food. I love to eat at Tristar, and listen to the Chinese song sang by the singer from Tristar. There are lots of old Chinese people went here to have dinner together, or even grab a drink.Package for 10 person –IDR 1 Mio ++Yes, because I just graduated and want to celebrate my graduation day, I order a package menu that consist of 6 main meal, 1 dessert, and free flow Soft Dri
Package for 10 person –IDR 1 Mio ++
Yes, because I just graduated and want to celebrate my graduation day, I order a package menu that consist of 6 main meal, 1 dessert, and free flow Soft Drink. With 1 million ++ rupiah for the price, and remember this is for 10 person, don’t you also agree it’s super affordable?
Sup Asparagus
For the opening, we order Sup Asparagus. It also consists of crab, which makes it even tastier. I usually eat sup asparagus with “Cabe rawit and kecap asin”, you’ll find it on your table.
Burung Dara Goreng
I really love to eat Burung Dara, and one of my favorite restaurant to eat Burung Dara is Tristar. Ini nih, kecil-kecil cabe rawit! So delicious, finger licking good!
Risoles Udang
Taste crispy on the outside, but very tender in the middle. I love the prawn’s taste. You need to eat it with the dipping sauce (maybe, it’s sambal?) to get more flavor to this dish.
Tahu Enoki
They use Tahu Jepang or Tofu in this meal. The tofu taste super delicate, easy to chew, and the tofu melts in the mouth.
Koloke
Delicious! I always order a Koloke if I went here. Taste good and they use chicken’s breast, so I think it is healthier rather than the other part of chicken.
I Fu Mie
Sorry, I couldn’t take the I Fu Mie’s picture since I’m out for a moment to go to the bathroom. After I came back, yeah... all of the I Fu Mie were almost gone by half. That’s why I’m not taking picture of those.
Of course, I still eat it at home! Taste delicious, but for me they should add more salt in the seasoning moment.
Two – or maybe four, if I could raise my feet’s thumb! – up for the service given by Tristar. The waiter there are very attentive and they always change our plate into the new ones everytime we finish eating. Not only that, our glass are always full. All of the waiters are friendly and I think they love to smile!
Ambiance
There’s no special occasion like a wedding when I went here, which is good. The space is spacious, and even though it’s a regular day they have lots of customers. A great place with grandma, grandpa, colleagues, or even parents.
--Megan Faustine