This cafe shop truly brighten up my day, since I was a bit pissed because of something bad happenned. Located in front of XXI inside Tunjungan Plaza, when I went here there’s a promotion of 25% off by using CIMB Niaga, Debit or Credit Card. Besides this promotion, Cuppa Coffee also have so many promos and discounts, such as follow their instagram and get 20% off, every monday buy 1 get 1 free, and so on.BeveragesChoco Overdose - IDR 40,000Like the name implies, you really could feel the chocolat
Beverages
Choco Overdose - IDR 40,000
Like the name implies, you really could feel the chocolate inside this drink. However, I’m not that overdose by the chocolate, hahahaha. It might be that I’m too in love with chocolate, and I think a great chocolate must have a taste like that strong, dark chocolate. I love the whipped cream, though. Somehow it’s super milky and the additional “coklat meses” on top, clever!
Spaghetti Iga Bakar (Grilled Ribs) Black Pepper - IDR 60,000
A combination between Indonesian and Western food, I personally think it’s match. The ribs is so tender, easy to chew, and the seasoning is perfect. The spaghetti is al dente (means cooked well). However, for me the black pepper is too strong and it should be reduced a little.
Oreo & Vanilla Pancake, Double - IDR 28,000
For the dessert, I choose the oreo & vanilla pancake. Look at how nice the presentation is! The pancake is not fluffy enough, but it’s so soft. Pancake, oreo, crumbs, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream. Just who on earth could resist that?
The waiter is super friendly and explain the menus patiently. However, she forgot to give the whipped cream on my chocolate drink (she just ask me whether I want to whipped cream or not, then she directly forget it, hahaha). But it’s okay though, since I ask again and she directly add whipped cream on top of my drink, and it’s a lot!
Ambiance
I found it surprisingly comfortable even though the location is an open one and lots of people passing by around there. I love how comfy the sofas are (they provide 2 tables using sofas!)
Surprisingly, there’s NO TAX added inside the bill! So the price in the menu is included tax. If you want to give a service tip for the waiter, then Cuppa Coffee already provide a small pot just in front of the cashier table. You can put your tip there!
I’d love to grab a quick cup of coffee again here soon!
--Megan Faustine