This is my first time ever tyring Warung Ipang. Warung Ipang itself is located on the fifth floor of Tunjungan Plaza, near the food court area and also Cinema XXI. It’s basically a restaurant and located next to the foodcourt. I could say this is a restaurant because the sitting area is private, not blend with other foodcourt stall.I choose Warung Ipang mainly because I never tried their food, plus I’m really hungry and somehow crave for Iga! Who on earth doesn’t love to eat ribs? *Drools*. As i

I choose Warung Ipang mainly because I never tried their food, plus I’m really hungry and somehow crave for Iga! Who on earth doesn’t love to eat ribs? *Drools*. As it is not in weekend, Warung Ipang is not that crowded. I quickly get seats and then a waiter nicely take my order.

Iga Penyet
Translated as ribs in English, a great and delicious Iga Penyet should easily separated from the bone at the moment you slice the meat. By just writing this review, I drool! The ribs are tender enough – but not that tender – and the sambal makes it perfect. If you love a hot sambal, then you should request that.

Kepiting Soka Telur Asin
One of my favourite seafood is kepiting soka. I know it doesn’t have the tender, soft crab meat inside, but the taste of kepiting soka is always delicious! Kepiting Soka (Soka Crab) and Telur Asin (Salted Egg) are two best best bestfriends! I never eat it with spoon, because I want to lick my fingers!

Cah Tauge
I always have a vegetable dish to neutralize the taste of the meat or seafood. Today, I really want to eat Cah Tauge instead of Kangkung. Tauge is a beanspourt in English, and I love this vegetables since if you cook it right, the texture will be super crunchy!

Ambiance
It’s super cozy, because it’s an open restaurant. You could see people pass by and just enjoy the view of the whole Malls from the highest floor in Tunjungan Plaza. If you’re afraid of height, then you might want to sit inside the area. I think a little touch of music will lighten up the whole mood.

Because it’s not that crowded, the waiter serve you really fast. She also explain the menu to us like a pro! (Since I love to ask many questions) hahaha!
Stay awake for another food journey!
--Megan Faustine